Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Ooo.. Afternoon Delight

SO this is my first blog, but I have been a long time follower of many. I figured that it would be a start for me in trying to discover a new side to myself and possibly what I can become through just letting some of my crazy, awesome life out there.
Some background on the name of my blog can be found in the kind of person that I am. I am the kind of person that you cock your head to the side, take on a smirk and go "Where does she get that from and how does she keep it up?" I LOVE people and everything about their amazing characters with all their differences and flaws! They intrigue me and make me wonder how they were taught when they were young, how they will grow when they are an adolescent and what they will accomplish and hold dear to them when they are old.
People constantly surprise you and those are the best kind of surprises. My surprise is that I love to give! If you are around me for 10 minutes (maybe that's too much time), you will find that I am constantly looking to give. And dont think I mean money-it doesn't grow on tree people! :) I mean my time, my service, my love, my exuberance, my life, my help, and my faith. That's right, I said it. My faith. Maybe it is through my faith, that I have discovered this much about myself. Whenever something goes wrong in life, I am usually the first person to jump on the band wagon to fix it. To see a smile, to hear a laugh, and most of all to see people branch out and see the world in a new way. A refreshed way. I want it to blow their minds!
I'm quirky, and I love to find my joy wherever I can. Where is your joy? When was the last time you thought about finding it?
That's why this will be a hodge podge. There is no specific theme, or plan to this. I am not trying to make a point, or preach. I will be here to help you find your joy in wherever that will be and whatever way that is.
I am a generous person and this will be my gift to you! Enjoy and breathe deeply~ I smell a new horizon on the way!

2 comments:

  1. You are somethin special Ms. Irby! As far as finding my joy, it's already been found and I'm reading her first post! :)
    It was great to read this and I look forward to reading these some more. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you Ms. Ash! I am so glad you enjoyed it! It is really quite fun surprisingly-especially since I have never done something like this. I love you too! (I know you appreciated the title as well lol)

    ReplyDelete